英国大学排名 英国签证动态 英国名校推荐 英国消费指南 魅力英国摄影大赛
英国教育制度 英国教育特点 英国留学市场 留学现状与形势 留学就业前景 学历认可度 英国留学费用 英国奖学金
英国语言学校 英国高中申请 英国预科申请 英国本科申请 英国硕士预科 英国硕士申请 个人陈述专区 成绩单专区 重点专业介绍 大学重点介绍 英国大学排名 语言考试介绍
英国留学签证 英国学生签证 旅游探亲访友 技术类签证 工作许可
赴英准备 生活英语 吃住信息 生活信息 穿着时尚 英国出行 英国娱乐 英国工作 银行开户 英国电信
 
英国留学中介
英国留学签证办理
美国留学申请
英国大学申请
英国留学申请
英国留学问题
英国预科申请
英国大学综合排名
英国留学消费指南
英国留学交友
 
英国天气预报
当前位置: 首页 -> 英国留学生活 -> 生活英语 -> 旅行常用用词汇-货币兑换

旅行常用用词汇-货币兑换

出处: fi-fi , 已经有 人浏览过此页面, 发表时间: 2009-10-20
 

Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币?

In what denominations?

要什么面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7张10元的可以吗?

Is it in traveler's cheques?

换旅行支票吗?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?

你要什么面额的?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。 In fives, please.

请给我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?

给我一些小票好吗?

Useful Words and Phrases

currency, money 货币

money changing 兑换货币

an exchange form 兑换单

bank note 钞票

note of large denomination 大票

note of small denomination 小票

small change 零钱

subsidiary money 辅币

nickel piece 镍币

plastic currency notes 塑料钞票

convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款付给利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

请告诉我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

Useful Words and Phrases

interest rate 利率

simple interest 单利

compound interest 复利

legal interest 法定利息

prime rate 优待利率

payable interest 应付利息

lending rate 贷款利率

usury 高利贷

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率

 
租房英语 旅行常用的英语词汇-出入境
* 网站信息版权声明 *
   1. 如要转载本网站原创文章, 请注明出处: 优越教育网 (//www.peccn.com)
   2. 本网站转载的文章, 旨在传播更多有益信息, 本网站不承担文章侵权行为的连带责任.

 

    网站地图 | 法律声明 |友情链接 | 公司简介 | 招聘信息 | 联系我们  
 

China (上海): 中国上海市浦东, 世纪大道88号, 金茂大厦, 31楼, 200120, 电话: +86 400 666 1553, 传真:+86 (0)21 2890 9999

London (伦敦): The Space Liverpool Street,14 New Street,London EC2M 4HE, 电话 : +44(0)203 949 6719,传真 :+44(0)203 949 6719

PECCN.COM    2010-2015    网站版权为 英国优越国际 (伦敦&上海) 所有    英国工商局注册号: 0709 2225    沪ICP备11002313号